[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ban Data from 06/11/2020 - 06/17/2020

GhibleeGhiblee
Reactions: 3,795
edited June 2020 in Announcements
Please see below for the ban data covering: 06/11/2020 - 06/17/2020

Ban reason: Advertisement
Number of characters banned: 14
Number of accounts banned: 12

Ban reason: Hacking/Botting
Number of characters banned: 36,893
Number of accounts banned: 20,000

Full list of banned characters: http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/58810

Comments

• ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited June 2020
    I'm not sure if your aware but many legit maplers are on that list falsely (including myself) for hacking reasons. Something is going on wrong with your security system and hacking detection. I been enjoying your game for about 13-14 years and am a proud legit through and through. I assure you I have no desire or need to hack your game. Never have, never will.
    It's been 4 days and I was only afking overnight and found later that same day I was banned. Perhaps can you see if they are looking into this issue? We have a long thread in the bug reporting category but no one seems to get any real answers just the same automated copy and paste responses.
    Also we figured by now the forum moderators may have been able to check up on any developments too for us but we haven't heard anything oddly.
    If you could look into this matter we would all greatly appreciate it. This has been a very unfortunate circumstance and we would just like a solution and our accounts returned to us.
  • Juan_Miranda_MedelJuan_Miranda_Medel
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2020
    I'm not sure if your aware but many legit maplers are on that list falsely (including myself) for hacking reasons. Something is going on wrong with your security system and hacking detection. I been enjoying your game for about 13-14 years and am a proud legit through and through. I assure you I have no desire or need to hack your game. Never have, never will.
    It's been 4 days and I was only afking overnight and found later that same day I was banned. Perhaps can you see if they are looking into this issue? We have a long thread in the bug reporting category but no one seems to get any real answers just the same automated copy and paste responses.
    Also we figured by now the forum moderators may have been able to check up on any developments too for us but we haven't heard anything oddly.
    If you could look into this matter we would all greatly appreciate it. This has been a very unfortunate circumstance and we would just like a solution and our accounts returned to us.

Enjoy hiatus.