[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Buff Phantom please

woelewoele
Reactions: 310
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I main a Phantom and I am currently lvl 231 in reboot. I have 20k stat but I don't think I am doing the 20k stat damage!!!! The line damage from its main skills are low which makes me always the lowest damage in my team.

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited June 2020
    As phantom main, my opinion about buffing phantom

1. Too many buffs to cast. Bad Luck Ward and Priere d'Aria should be passive.

2. Revamping hyper skill, like why is Bad Luck Ward even in hyper skill? It doesn't even give you anything. All 3 are just useless. They should instead replace it to either Carte Noir or Impeccable Memory 4.

3. Loadout should have 3 slot for each level of stolen skills, instead of 4 in 1 and 2, 3 in 3, and only 2 in 4 and hyper. We don't need 4 slots for Impeccable Memory 1 and 2, since there's really nothing to use other than Dark Sight(1), Rage(2), and Heal(2). Unlike KMS, it is such pain in the ass to find someone to steal since there are less people in GMS.
    SlicedTimewoele
  • LatemasterLatemaster
    Reactions: 1,780
    edited June 2020
    phantoms are quite much considered as supports not dmg. And having 20k stat doesn't really mean your dmg would be fixed, att gives alot dmg and isn't visible on stats (anymore) due to some reason.