[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help Beast Tamer

JarbinhasJarbinhas
Reactions: 600
edited June 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are many tweaks that could make the class better, like user named "thrakkes" already pointed out in a long post (21/06), but I'm here just to express the real need to bring back the main thing lost in the v214 update: passive sharing from all the animal forms at 100% uptime. It was by no means a mechanic that made the class unballanced compared to others and it really gave Beast Tamers a great boost. It made a class that was historically weak, pretty decent and even though it still wasn't, by a long shot, a powerfull one, it gave us fighting ground.

Really hope to see some BT buffs in the following updates.
#MakeBTGreatAgain

Comments

• Leonana69Leonana69
    Reactions: 405
    edited June 2020
    By the way, my BT friend said he keep dc while training. Do you have such a problem?
  • JarbinhasJarbinhas
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2020
    not playing that much these days, but, I've never experienced chronic dcs, especific to BTs, while mobbing,