[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is there a way to transfer mesos between accounts?

нσяιƶεηнσяιƶεη
Reactions: 655
edited June 2020 in General Chat
I want to transfer all my mesos from my previous main to my new account and I don’t just mean characters from the same world. They are two separate Nexon accounts. How can this be done? And is this allowed?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2020
    For characters on different accounts in the same world, you can simply trade. If you don't have two computers, you'll need a friend to help you.

For characters on the same account in different worlds, use Meso Market in one world to convert meso to Maple Points. Maple Points are shared across all worlds in the region. You can use the Meso Market in the other world to convert the Maple Points to meso.

Obviously, none of the above applies to Reboot. Reboot intentionally does not allow transfering items or meso to other accounts.
    PokerStarнσяιƶεη