[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Does being closed the appeal channel mean that the

nidhddVnidhddV
Reactions: 370
edited June 2020 in General Chat
First of all please forgive my poor English expression .7 months ago, I went online to do daily tasks as usual, and was prompted to ban permanently when I went offline. I submitted the ticket according to the normal process, and gm determined that I used third-party software. At that time, many people issued a statement on the forum that they were banned without doing anything. Then gm replied on the forum that we will conduct an investigation, but we haven't seen a reply until now. My character is a kanna with a level of 220+ (sorry, I can’t remember it for too long), but many of them are kanna. Someone should remember that many kanna complained during that time. I answered my doubts in the ticket reply form gm and was warned and my account could no longer submit the ticket. Am I never going back to mplestory. I really love this game. I am kanna from sc, ign: nidhddV. I am still trying to find gm, but I will never get a reply.

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2020
    nidhddV wrote: »
    First of all please forgive my poor English expression .7 months ago, I went online to do daily tasks as usual, and was prompted to ban permanently when I went offline. I submitted the ticket according to the normal process, and gm determined that I used third-party software. At that time, many people issued a statement on the forum that they were banned without doing anything. Then gm replied on the forum that we will conduct an investigation, but we haven't seen a reply until now. My character is a kanna with a level of 220+ (sorry, I can’t remember it for too long), but many of them are kanna. Someone should remember that many kanna complained during that time. I answered my doubts in the ticket reply form gm and was warned and my account could no longer submit the ticket. Am I never going back to mplestory. I really love this game. I am kanna from sc, ign: nidhddV. I am still trying to find gm, but I will never get a reply.

You played Kanna??!!!!
    Stop right there you criminal scum. You violated the law. PERM BAN.
    Jokes aside, yeah your account is probably not gonna get unbanned. They actually have to put in some work to see if you actually hacked or not, and that's just too much work.