[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is Ukraine banned in maplestory?

GGLikeNPGGLikeNP
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
I cannot login in maplestory (both steam/nexon launcher) i could play it year ago. Why was my country (UA) blocked and why it isn't in list of blocked countries?

Comments

• GGLikeNPGGLikeNP
    edited July 2020
    I cannot login in maplestory (both steam/nexon launcher) i could play it year ago. Why was my country (UA) blocked and why it isn't in list of blocked countries?
  • GGLikeNPGGLikeNP
    edited July 2020
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2020
    What is happening when you try to log in?
  • AnikumAnikum
    I also just want to play the game and Ukraine is not in list of banned countries. Nexon just think that we are part of russia I guess. And it's extremely frustrating especially with all the political stuff this days.
  • DerianFoxDerianFox
    So I decided to play MapleStory after 5-7 years of break. And I can`t even log in to the game.
    1.png
    Here is my account info:
    2.png
    And I don't see Ukraine in the list of banned countries...
    So the question is: are people from Ukraine can play your game?