[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Should I delete my guild and start over?

LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
Reactions: 1,820
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2020 in General Chat
9a63552e3a38e2aa77f1eb7d29d689df02089b18.png

Our honor exp is negative 3mill/615k which means it will take us 5 times more exp than normal to level up once. Seems ridiculous... Are we a lost cause?
  1. ?5 votes
    1. yes
       60% (3 votes)
    2. no
       40% (2 votes)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2020
    No, you should not remake your guild.
    Not only will everyone contribution be reset back to 0, you also not have your guild skills to use.

The reason why it is negative because you need a grand total of 6,615,000 honor exp to get to lv 22, currently you are at 2,116,379 honor exp.
    Honor exp is the combined total of everyone in the guild current contribution, so people leaving/ejected from the guild will decrease it.
    LeeTbeats
  • LeeTbeatsLeeTbeats
    Reactions: 1,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    Rexaar wrote: »
    No, you should not remake your guild.
    Not only will everyone contribution be reset back to 0, you also not have your guild skills to use.

The reason why it is negative because you need a grand total of 6,615,000 honor exp to get to lv 22, currently you are at 2,116,379 honor exp.
    Honor exp is the combined total of everyone in the guild current contribution, so people leaving/ejected from the guild will decrease it.

Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for this website too. I was worried that what we had in the negatives exceeded the amount of contribution to actually reach lv 22, but that is not the case. I guess the massive amount of people coming and going over the course of the 12 years this guild has been around has brought it so far into the negatives but not as far as I thought it would be..
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited July 2020
    I dont think it should be a issue. the guild I run had a similar issue 2x and we got positive easy by having people boss and be active. It the work you put in that will get you positive.

I say work on recruitment and guild activity and the issue will resolve itself. coming from 6 years of guild leadership ;)