[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"El Nath's Energy" Demon Quest Bug

NytrisNytris
Reactions: 300
in Bug Reporting
I have seen this bug reported before, but I have yet to see someone use a proper templet to report it, so here it goes with me trying to remember it as best I can because I for some reason can't remember where I first saw it; oops. XD

Bug Type: Quest Glitch

Brief Bug Summary: When I try to go on the quest "El Nath's Energy", the initial cutscene opens up with two robed characters and my own character in front of them. There is a short exchange between the two characters before mine walks to the edge of the screen and stands there with nothing happening afterwards. I have tried this a few times to see if it was temporary, but it never goes beyond that point, making it to where I have to close out of the game and open it back up to play again. When opening the game after I have to close out from the quest, I am unable to see the lightbulb over my head again, so I must forfeit the quest and restart to try again, but it has the same result as before.

Additional Details: I'm not sure if this would make much of a difference, but the character I tried this with, my Demon Avenger, was over-level at the time, standing at level 145 when the quest was for level 30+ because I missed a short quest that led into "El Nath's Energy" for a while until I looked back through my under-level story quests. He is also my Tera Burning character.

Time: 8:27pm Mountain Time Zone

Date: 7/8/2020

World: Elysium

Channel: 18

Character Name: Algarus

I do hope something can be done to fix this glitch, as I would love to continue with the Demon's story for both my Avenger and my Slayer.