[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking for an active guild in Luna

LowKickLowKick
Reactions: 500
in Guilds
Hey,

I am a level 205 Dual Blade looking for an active guild in Luna. Send me a message here or in-game on the IGN LowKick.

Comments

• LowKickLowKick
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2020
    Still looking.
  • MistyAFMistyAF
    Reactions: 960
    edited July 2020
    Hey Low. I'm not sure if I can provide exactly what you're looking for, but recently I've started a new guild called "Amaranth". It's doing very well considering we just started this week, and if you're interested and haven't found anything yet, contact me at Myst#9940 for a link to our Discord server.
  • OSiRememberOSiRemember
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2020
    Hey LowKick!

Recently came back to Maplestory myself and have been loving it. Currently 3 months in! If you're looking for a Guild I can only suggest "Carthagos". One thing I was missing when I came back was the Community aspect of the game which I craved as when playing without a Guild, the game feels pretty dead. But after joining Carthagos, I can't recommend them enough. For all levels or skills, we can help you progress or just be there for you when you need a helping hand.

Would love to see you in-game, go on the Guild Tab in-game and search "Carthagos" and apply. I'll tell our Seniors to keep an eye out for you.
    Whether you choose us or not, wish you the best of luck and hopefully our paths will cross! (Maybe when you level a bit more haha) I'm currently Lv. 221 haha

Take it easy buddy!
    iRemember