[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

LF> casual guild in Luna

SauzoSauzo
Reactions: 100
edited July 2020 in Guilds
Hey, I wonder if there's some casual guild in Luna server? Possibly some mix of social and level/gaming fun things together?
I'm a 118 pathfinder at the moment, didn't play for a whole year until now I installed MapleStory again to check it out. Used the play this game a lot for 12 years ago but now it's total new stuff, but still fun playing especially if finding fun people to go along with.

Comments

• OSiRememberOSiRemember
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2020
    Hey Sauzo!

I'm just on the forums during the maintenance if I'm honest. But I've recently came back to Maple and absolutely loving it. I'd definitely suggest apply to "Carthagos" in the Guild tab. We're always running things together, chatting, laughing and progressing! If you want to chat more before making a decision feel free to message me in-game.

IGN: iRemember

Anyway, hope to see you around!