[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A different grind spot for 190+

GängürøGängürø
Reactions: 200
edited July 2020 in General Chat
Is there any other good grind spots besides Forsaken Excavation area?

Comments

• iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    pretty much every map in that area of future perion is a grindable map its just that they require actually moving around more than a double jump lol.

it really depends on the class.

i actually prefer bigger maps cus im so sick of basically sitting in one spot on my main which is stuck at clp until 250..
  • Onions_KunOnions_Kun
    edited July 2020
    If you don't mind farming in bigger maps, the Ancient golems nearby usually have maps with good burning.
    Scrapyard is also decent if your character is strong enough.
  • RaySummersRaySummers
    Reactions: 540
    edited July 2020
    Depending on your class, Fox Valley is a good alternative and pretty much always has 100% burning since no one ever goes there. But there are lots of platforms so you'd need to be a class that's highly mobile with attacks that have good vertical range.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    if you have good gear you can go right away to scrapyard good exp rates there.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited July 2020
    Kritias. Fat 100% burning + Kritias exclusive 1.5x exp potion really makes it pretty good alternative when fes2 is full
  • YaylorYaylor
    edited August 2020
    I know its an old post but scrapyard flight deck 1 (the map with all the repairroids) is excellent and only marginally slower then fes2 with no frenzy. It is always 100% burning there.