[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Again Please Remove Storage PIC

LaxrsiLaxrsi
Reactions: 1,115
edited July 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Not only does it serve no purpose cause its literally the same PIC you enter when selecting your character and it doesn't work 100% of the time.
darikDnaman101Rokanipat159

Comments

• RokaniRokani
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited July 2020
    I agree on removing it, and from nodes too.
    pat159
  • fixitmanfixitman
    Reactions: 340
    edited July 2020
    I definitely concur. I wrote a post about this same concern back in April. 3 months later, still no action from Nexon. What is their thought process behind this? It literally serves no known purpose. Also, it would be common courtesy if they at the least address it to ease our concerns on the matter and to better enlighten us so we can understand.
    pat159
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2020
    fixitman wrote: »
    I definitely concur. I wrote a post about this same concern back in April. 3 months later, still no action from Nexon. What is their thought process behind this? It literally serves no known purpose. Also, it would be common courtesy if they at the least address it to ease our concerns on the matter and to better enlighten us so we can understand.

It was a security feature implemented for public settings in Korea such as PC cafes in case the user gets up. It would prevent the thief from entering storage or altering nodes. They have been making systems that locked the inventory in public places unless the user inputs an additional password (OTP, etc.) The PC Cafe this not common in other regions and is just a burden.
  • pat159pat159
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited July 2020
    Agreed, it's just a pain in the butt with no purpose what so ever besides pissing everyone off. Not only do you waste time with the PIC but after entering it it sometimes wont open because of the otehr useless feature of a cooldown on the storage lol

Nexon everywhere: We take players' feedback very seriously!
    *proceeds to ignore the millions of posts and comments about stuff and do the opposite of what everyones feedback says*
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    Laxrsi wrote: »
    Not only does it serve no purpose cause its literally the same PIC you enter when selecting your character and it doesn't work 100% of the time.

Yeah I am getting mighty tired of re-accessing my storage and having to put my pin in every time and I change my mind worse than a nothing stated here that will offend women lol =D