[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can Pathfinder not job advancement?

Scooby6363Scooby6363
Reactions: 820
edited July 2020 in General Chat
I spent a week getting my pathfinder to 200 after people told me they were able to job change so I could switch the class to Marksman and get the crit rate legion bonus for my main. Imagine my disappointment when I realized I now have a second useless pathfinder! Is there any chance pathfinder will be allowed to have open job advancement in the future?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2020
    It's been a year since its release, and there's no word of it happening yet in kms either.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2020
    If you had a first one why didn't you try it out on that one instead of making another?
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited July 2020
    Scooby6363 wrote: »
    I spent a week getting my pathfinder to 200 after people told me they were able to job change so I could switch the class to Marksman and get the crit rate legion bonus for my main. Imagine my disappointment when I realized I now have a second useless pathfinder! Is there any chance pathfinder will be allowed to have open job advancement in the future?

you got trolled hard. this question has been asked so many times. you could have also just checked the npc anytime between 100-200..
    but at least u got a pf to 200.

for leveling xbow i suggest a bowmaster (with decent funding) to get to 200 than job switching that at 200. the lack of vertical range makes MM a bit of a pain to level.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2020
    Scooby6363 wrote: »

I would absolutely assume it will happen, to allow job changing from path finder to and from but they are gonna give it a long time, not too many people are gonna be happy when path finders with sengoku badges start popping up everywhere >=D