[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Luna] - Amaranth is rising!

MistyAFMistyAF
Reactions: 960
edited July 2020 in Guilds
Hello! I'm Misty (Citadel in-game) and I'd like to take the time to post a little ad for my new guild. It's called Amaranth (named after the flower, not the streamer), and we have recently started, just this week in fact! We have a lot of plans that match our ambition and we'd love for you to join us as we grow big and strong! We are a social guild that hopes to have something for everyone, and it's our greatest pleasure to have you on board. I'm not quite sure of people still view this category anymore, but if you're out there, I invite you to check us out!

We have no strict requirements, but you have to be a main that is level 150 or above to be able to join us. We also have our own Discord server!

That's about it for me. Make sure to apply if you're interested :D