[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Adele cant transform during "Ever so quietly"

RalibuRalibu
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I am boo and i cant transform when I see a guard, when I press shift all I get is the sound and clouds around me but I am still boo

Comments

• freak1t234567freak1t234567
    edited July 2020
    During the Adele mission "Every so Quietly!" You play as "Boo" and are supposed to sneak by pressing shift and get passed the guards. But every time I press shift it just a Poof animation and doesn't turn into an object and the guard just catches me every time. Boo will not turn into an object which leads to me not being able to finish the mission. I've tried holding shift, and tapping. But it will not allow me to morph. Thank you.
  • becha2becha2
    edited July 2020
    Character: Adele
    Level: 18
    Quest: Ever So Quietly
    World: Bera

The objective of the quest is to get through the corridor as "Boo" and pressing shift or clicking shift button to transform into something so you don't get caught.
    Clicking the button or pressing shift doesn't transform Boo and I keep getting caught. Restarted the game and it didn't help.
  • gnfreedomgnfreedom
    edited July 2020
    I am having trouble trying to transform as boo into an inconspicuous object. Whenever I press shift, I get a puff of smoke and then nothing happens, no transformation. The guards still are able to detect me. There are other people that also have the same issue as me.
  • QiskQisk
    edited July 2020
    Bug type: Transformation bug

Brief bug summary: During the "Ever so Quietly" quest, when you transform by clicking shift, you do not turn into anything other than boo again.

More details: No matter what you do, even if you do not move, you do not transform from being boo. You see the animation but you are still boo.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: Qisk

Character level: 23

Character job: Adele

World name: Burning

Date and time of the incident: 8:23 PM

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • JustATinCanJustATinCan
    Bug type: Transformation bug

Brief bug summary: During the "Ever so Quietly" quest, when you transform by clicking shift, you do not turn into anything other than boo again.

More details: No matter what you do, even if you do not move, you do not transform from being boo. You see the animation but you are still boo.

Steps to reproduce:

Character name: JustTinACan

Character level: 28

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 2:41 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) or UTC/GMT -5

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • bluwailsbluwails
    Started the Adele story recently, i am stuck at a boo boo mission. previously i was able to press shift to make boo transform to pass the guards. Now when i press shift, when im lucky, i green puff animation but no transformations. i have tried logging in and out and resetting my UI setting etc, nothing worked. This is also post update.

7/23/2020 3:26AM CST united states
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2020
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
  • QuantrusQuantrus
    Okhura wrote: »
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.

Great. hope they can fix it soon :)

Have the same problem.

Keep us posted
  • wants0mem0rewants0mem0re
    Reactions: 200
    same thing happened to me. During the "Ever so Quietly" quest, when you transform by clicking shift, you do not turn into anything other than boo again.
  • Bug type: Transformation bug

Steps to reproduce:

Character name: Naaaaaaaniii

Character level: 23

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 5:15 PM EDT GMT-4
  • KinderJoyeKinderJoye
    Same
    IGN:KinderJoye

World :Reboot
  • RisetteFanRisetteFan
    Reactions: 200
    I am also experiencing this problem
  • Conker307Conker307
    I can confirm that this is still an ongoing issue for NA Burning.. Hope this gets fixed soon! *fingers crossed*
  • codycordovacodycordova
    Reactions: 400
    I also am experiencing this issue!

11:03 AM PST
    Burning World