[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in Kritias via Maple Guide

TypicalDegenTypicalDegen
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type + Summary: So I used the Maple Guide to move myself to Kritias to do the questline for the first time and instead of being moved to the Town Hall map where the questline begins, I was teleported into the outer forest map (Unsure of which one as I was not paying attention at the time). I am currently stuck in a spot where I cannot walk into the Town Hall map as I do not have permission from the commander and cannot use a Hyper Teleport Rock to teleport anywhere or go to the Rise Salon.

Character name: TypicalDegen
Character level: 180
Character job: Pathfinder
World: Bera
Date and time of incident: 24/07/2020 around midnight NZT
Here's a link to my issue (Sorry for audio issues)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,655
    edited July 2020
    The prequest to enter Kritias is started in the light bulb left of screen called "[Kritias] Sudden Kingdom"
    If you look at the region map, you can exit to out of Kritias to Minar Forest from the bottom left map called Kingdom Road: Freezing Forest 2.