[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ilbi throwing stars ????

iLiMiTaDoiLiMiTaDo
Reactions: 1,435
edited August 2020 in General Chat
What monsters currently drop these stars?

WPrVMgc.jpg

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited August 2020
    uhm wolf spiders are there, the map is still there,
    maybe you have to do the nlc quest to access new nlc? im not sure
    i dont remember what level they were before the update tho, the mob might have its drop list changed

also these dropped from mushmom a few weeks ago and supposedly dual birk i think

edit: yeah i just went and killed a bunch of wolf spider, they are lvl 190 and they dont seem to be dropping any of the equips or etc item they used to drop so idk if they still drop ilbis, probably not
    iLiMiTaDo
  • iLiMiTaDoiLiMiTaDo
    Reactions: 1,435
    edited August 2020
    Jez wrote: »
    uhm wolf spiders are there, the map is still there,
    maybe you have to do the nlc quest to access new nlc? im not sure
    i dont remember what level they were before the update tho, the mob might have its drop list changed

also these dropped from mushmom a few weeks ago and supposedly dual birk i think

edit: yeah i just went and killed a bunch of wolf spider, they are lvl 190 and they dont seem to be dropping any of the equips or etc item they used to drop so idk if they still drop ilbis, probably not

mushmom ORANGE BOSS ?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2020
    If you're on reboot, you can buy these from the henesys potion shop. If you're on any other server, you can probably find them cheap in the auction house.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited August 2020
    iLiMiTaDo wrote: »

mushmom ORANGE BOSS ?
    yeah but with the familiar revamp they messed with a bunch of drop lists
    i havent found any ilbis from drops since the update