[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Skill Suggestion

Fire_BirdFire_Bird
Reactions: 100

As NightGhost Guide and Kishin Shoukan have been revamped in v.214 - Rise: Promise of the Guardian,most usual kannas' playstyles and training are changed.

There are some changes do make me unsatisfied:
Kanna players must focus on whether Kishin Shoukan is still working.Players can only tell when monster number reduce if they stay away from Kishin Shoukan.I suggest that giving Kishin Shoukan a buff logo to show the remaining time just like other summon skills.

Additionally,NightGhost Guide can not be triggered when kanna is in air and jumping,which means two most useful farming skill,Exorcist’s Charm and Shikigami Charm will never trigger NightGhost Guide.It also prevents kanna from using Shikigami Haunting while jumping,the most popular way of training and farming.I suggest remove the limit of trigger
NightGhost Guide.

On the other hand,Kanna was given strong burst skill in recent update when kanna already having excellent dpm data and support skills,which really makes me confused.

In my opinion,reducing the gap in efficiency between classes is not a must to weaken OP classes.Kanna has a long history being the best farming class in Reboot because of Kishin Shoukan,while other classes like some warrior classes(like dark knight) and theif classes(like nightwalker) do show the weak point in training even given the totem.Nexon should pay attention to these classes really having a bad experience in training and farming but not give everyone totem regardless.