[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow Sharing Tag to be applied to certain items

ReallyLargeCatReallyLargeCat
Reactions: 600
edited August 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi all,

It's been several years since Sweetwater equipment and Pitched Dark Boss set items were introduced to GMS. Once equipped, none of these items are tradeable ever again because Platinum Scissors of Karma cannot be applied to them.

The best case scenario would be to allow PSOKs to be applied to these items, but I do understand that this would negatively impact cube purchases since people wouldn't need to make completely new items as much. On the other hand, the fact that permanently untradeable items exist is archaic and negatively impacts player freedom to play other characters on the same account. However, a compromise would be allowing some sort of account-bound trading to occur. Even a 1-time trade only application of this would be better than nothing.

I know that this topic has probably been suggested to death but I still think that many players would appreciate the trading of untradeable items within accounts.