[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!

Constantly repeating skills while pressing button

NiseandrytNiseandryt
Reactions: 730
edited August 15 in Account Billing Support
I don't know if this should be in bug report or account billing support but I just logged into the game in burning world, wind archer, I casted my buffs and everything was normal, until I've used the 4th job skill, that you can't move while using it, and if I keep pressed the Q that is where I have that skill, the skills repeat itself constantly and it looks like a hack, I could move when using it, it was like a hacker Kanna or something using the shikigami haunting skill repeadetly like them, obviously I got kicked by Maplestory police for hacking reason, the message said I was locked, I was scared to think I got banned unfairly, but I entered burning world again and I could play (thank god) I tried then with Corsair and said in the chat if a GM was there or something I don't know, that I hope that doesn't happen, I tried the skill that you shoot a lot of bullets per second and you can move with it, it was the same, repeating itself really fast, and apparently with any other skill that could happen if I keep pressed the key, because I was normally walking and the Corsair dash was activating, like I was double pressing the arrow buttons, I hope I don't get banned, I'm not a hacker I love this game and I would be really sad to be banned unfairly, could someone help me out with this issue? I quitted the game saying "maybe this is not the best moment to play" and started writing this, what could had happened? I'm really concerned

Comments

• NiseandrytNiseandryt
    Reactions: 730
    edited August 15
    Ok I can't delete the comment but I'm going to say that I went to play another game in this pc, and it was the same, the controls repeating themselves, like the jump or simply walking
    the solution was easier than I thought, I just pulled out the usb of the keyboard, plug it again and
    well it doesn't happen anymore, but I'm still a little bit concerned about the fact that I got "locked" I hope that doesn't go any further, I still wanna play the game