[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constantly repeating skills while pressing button

NiseandrytNiseandryt
Reactions: 1,030
edited August 2020 in Account Billing Support
I don't know if this should be in bug report or account billing support but I just logged into the game in burning world, wind archer, I casted my buffs and everything was normal, until I've used the 4th job skill, that you can't move while using it, and if I keep pressed the Q that is where I have that skill, the skills repeat itself constantly and it looks like a hack, I could move when using it, it was like a hacker Kanna or something using the shikigami haunting skill repeadetly like them, obviously I got kicked by Maplestory police for hacking reason, the message said I was locked, I was scared to think I got banned unfairly, but I entered burning world again and I could play (thank god) I tried then with Corsair and said in the chat if a GM was there or something I don't know, that I hope that doesn't happen, I tried the skill that you shoot a lot of bullets per second and you can move with it, it was the same, repeating itself really fast, and apparently with any other skill that could happen if I keep pressed the key, because I was normally walking and the Corsair dash was activating, like I was double pressing the arrow buttons, I hope I don't get banned, I'm not a hacker I love this game and I would be really sad to be banned unfairly, could someone help me out with this issue? I quitted the game saying "maybe this is not the best moment to play" and started writing this, what could had happened? I'm really concerned

Comments

• NiseandrytNiseandryt
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited August 2020
    Ok I can't delete the comment but I'm going to say that I went to play another game in this pc, and it was the same, the controls repeating themselves, like the jump or simply walking
    the solution was easier than I thought, I just pulled out the usb of the keyboard, plug it again and
    well it doesn't happen anymore, but I'm still a little bit concerned about the fact that I got "locked" I hope that doesn't go any further, I still wanna play the game