[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant complete Heros of Maple Act IV

xlMeowlessIxxlMeowlessIx
Reactions: 520
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Game crashes when trying to enter the next map

Brief bug summary: The game will crash everytime i try to get to the next map after doing the mini jump quest in one of the final maps in Heros of Maple Act 4

Steps to reproduce: Try to complete Act IV

Character name: lAngelDerpl

Character level: 212

Character job: Angelic Buster

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 28/8/2020 10pm AEST

Additionally ive seen some other people post about it on reddit that are having the same issue. If it helps to mention I haven't completed any of the other acts, but i have seen it work fine for others this way. Also my friend completed it before the Celestial update and it was fine, its only since the latest patch.

PLEASE READ- EDIT: We found a way around the bug. if you go ahead with evan and mercedes, make sure you stay as Evan and when you get to the mushroom to teleport to the next map (where the crash occurs), use Evans Up jump (press jump key twice while holding the up key) next to the mushroom to teleport you to the next map... hope this helps <3
TokiNeeCycloneGaming

Comments

• MikaTikaMikaTika
    Reactions: 300
    edited August 2020
    Also having this issue. The characters I was using were Evan (of course), Shade and Mercedes.
  • iPliskyiPlisky
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2020
    I'm also having the same issue at the exact same spot. Picked Evan, Luminous, and Phantom.
  • LierLier
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2020
    got same problem character are evan merc and lumi
  • DarkTaqueroDarkTaquero
    Reactions: 400
    Same problem, using Evan, Aran and Lumi.
    I'm also playing with 1080p resolution, windowed
  • CycloneGamingCycloneGaming
    edited September 2020
    I have also had the same problem ive tried changing my resolution around but it has no effect if this could be patched soon that would be good as it is blocking me from progressing
  • RocketaterRocketater
    edited September 2020
    Bug type: Game Crash

Brief bug summary: During the Heroes of Maple, world tree top tier (act 4), the game crashes whenever you jump on the top most mushroom platform. Tried multiple times with same result every time.

Character name: Rocketater

Character level: 204

Character job: Kinesis

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: Sept 3, 2020 4:20 PM EDT

Was using merc, lumi, and evan.
  • LierLier
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2020
    PLEASE READ- EDIT: We found a way around the bug. if you go ahead with evan and mercedes, make sure you stay as Evan and when you get to the mushroom to teleport to the next map (where the crash occurs), use Evans Up jump (press jump key twice while holding the up key) next to the mushroom to teleport you to the next map... hope this helps <3

This worked for me Thx :D