[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiar System Constantly Triggering GM police/DC

iArrowZiArrowZ
Reactions: 1,710
edited September 2020 in General Chat
is this a problem for anyone else?

extracting familairs or using the familar shop causes me to either..
crash.
game freeze - in some cases having to restart my computer-
"disconnected for the hack reason"

i am sure someone is eventually going to get false banned because of this.

why has this not been addressed? especially since this is something that i assume was supposed to be used almost daily.
it has been like this since the initial release of the revamp.

I am getting tired of worrying about a potential false ban for using the game function as intended.

Comments

• DeathByNoobDeathByNoob
    Reactions: 625
    edited September 2020
    the GM police thing usually happens if you're lagging hard in my experience. The only other time I get that message is when I play my beast tamer.

Fix the familiars eating inputs as well while you're at it, Nexon.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited September 2020
    the GM police thing usually happens if you're lagging hard in my experience. The only other time I get that message is when I play my beast tamer.

so you are not getting lag/dc/gm police message when using the familiar system specifically when purchasing something from the shop/extracting familiars?

its not an immediate disconnect either i just become unable to do anything after extracting the junk familiars followed by..
    one of the 3 things i mentioned. which is getting rather annoying.
  • FafnirEqualityFafnirEquality
    Reactions: 590
    edited September 2020
    I lag quite a bit after extracting but nothing happens beyond that.
  • DeathByNoobDeathByNoob
    Reactions: 625
    edited September 2020
    iArrowZ wrote: »

so you are not getting lag/dc/gm police message when using the familiar system specifically when purchasing something from the shop/extracting familiars?

its not an immediate disconnect either i just become unable to do anything after extracting the junk familiars followed by..
    one of the 3 things i mentioned. which is getting rather annoying.

The only thing that happens to me is the same that happened to FafnirEquality - I just lag super hard at once and then the game returns to normal. I only buy familiar fuel from the shop but I'll be on the lookout for that.