[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiar System Constantly Triggering GM police/DC

iArrowZiArrowZ
Reactions: 1,690
edited September 4 in General Chat
is this a problem for anyone else?

extracting familairs or using the familar shop causes me to either..
crash.
game freeze - in some cases having to restart my computer-
"disconnected for the hack reason"

i am sure someone is eventually going to get false banned because of this.

why has this not been addressed? especially since this is something that i assume was supposed to be used almost daily.
it has been like this since the initial release of the revamp.

I am getting tired of worrying about a potential false ban for using the game function as intended.

Comments

• DeathByNoobDeathByNoob
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 4
    the GM police thing usually happens if you're lagging hard in my experience. The only other time I get that message is when I play my beast tamer.

Fix the familiars eating inputs as well while you're at it, Nexon.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited September 5
    the GM police thing usually happens if you're lagging hard in my experience. The only other time I get that message is when I play my beast tamer.

so you are not getting lag/dc/gm police message when using the familiar system specifically when purchasing something from the shop/extracting familiars?

its not an immediate disconnect either i just become unable to do anything after extracting the junk familiars followed by..
    one of the 3 things i mentioned. which is getting rather annoying.
  • FafnirEqualityFafnirEquality
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 7
    I lag quite a bit after extracting but nothing happens beyond that.
  • DeathByNoobDeathByNoob
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 8
    iArrowZ wrote: »

so you are not getting lag/dc/gm police message when using the familiar system specifically when purchasing something from the shop/extracting familiars?

its not an immediate disconnect either i just become unable to do anything after extracting the junk familiars followed by..
    one of the 3 things i mentioned. which is getting rather annoying.

The only thing that happens to me is the same that happened to FafnirEquality - I just lag super hard at once and then the game returns to normal. I only buy familiar fuel from the shop but I'll be on the lookout for that.