[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

tradable rereleases of event items, but no effect

YunaBeSaidYunaBeSaid
Reactions: 950
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
it still annoys me that after i missed the otherworld cygnus totem event, i nailed it the next time the event came around but instead i got a gold egg totem. when i saw a cygnus totem in the ah, i researched how to get a tradable one. i found out that only the original event versions have the effect.

i recently picked up an open concert chair, which worked perfectly. this made me lower my guard, and i then bought a jm's dj booth chair. unfortunately, just like the cygnus totem the tradable version doesn't come with the effect.

either make the tradable versions also have the effect or provide some indicator in the item's description that purchasing it will not get you the effect that you're wishing you hadn't missed out on.