[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't purchase NX.

JK474JK474
Reactions: 315
edited September 2020 in Account Billing Support
I'm trying to buy NX and can get up to the "submit your order" part, before you put in credit card info. The page gets stuck loading, with the loading circle going on indefinitely. I tried multiple browsers, and even tried with my girlfriend's computer. It happens every time. It's not my internet connection. It's not my browser. I cleared cookies and then tried multiple different browsers. And it's not an isolated glitch only happening to my PC, as I said I tried my girlfriend's PC too, and also tried my phone (and using a different internet connection).

Comments

• 2rocketships2rocketships
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2020
    Hey JK, I am also having the same issue. Unable to reload NX with credit card. It just sits and spins :(
  • AngeliumAngelium
    Reactions: 530
    edited September 2020
    i have a similar issue, i bought a Karma Koin card, and when i try to select the Karma koin payment method it starts the loacing circle but never ends.
    i tried different browsers, but the issue is similar.
    this is really frustrating as i've spent money and cannot use what i've bought.
    anyone else experiences similar issues or has any idea what i can do?
  • AlfadorAlfador
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2020
    I cannot buy as well. Says "Restricted from buying". I was buying some days ago a lot. Now I can't?
  • ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2020
    This sound like a weird issue indeed, i suggest contacting customer support at: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us