[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keep on getting DC like every couple of minutes

DestellosDestellos
Reactions: 720
edited September 2020 in Tech Support
servers are super bad what happens D= gonna keep on posting since i get no answer D=

Comments

• DestellosDestellos
    edited September 2020
    I'm getting way more disconnections after today's maintenance, i think maple needs some really good optimization for windows 10
  • DestellosDestellos
    edited September 2020
    Keep on getting so many disconnections, maple needs some optimization for PC
  • DestellosDestellos
    edited September 2020
    maple keeps on giving more disconnections everyday, why? why why?

Ever DC = 1+ post
  • DestellosDestellos
    edited September 2020
    Having the idea to keep on making more post every time you get a disconnection, maybe nexon will hear us that way to optimize either the servers or the game for pc
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Destellos wrote: »
    Having the idea to keep on making more post every time you get a disconnection, maybe nexon will hear us that way to optimize either the servers or the game for pc

Please don't spam the forums just because you're disconnecting.
    Sherri
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited October 2020
    I guess that Nexon really got a take a good deep look into everything concerned there servers and the connection because it is true , that many more experience more and more dc-ing every maintaince that comes around , and is most annoying when u in a party or solo and trying to defeat a boss u can only do ones , or have to wait 30 min before you can redo it . Mostly if you in a party and either you or anyone dcing so not the whole party most are gone by time u log back in . I mostly got issue that I crash already at mainscreen where i wish to connect to Reboot , but I dc also on other occasions . Others crash constant when they into Legion ect ect . The instability of the game gets loads of players mad and alot even go play different games because they have enough . Kinda have less & less to no faith in Nexon really caring for his community , but just do something !!!