[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keep on getting DC like every couple of minutes

DestellosDestellos
Reactions: 300
edited September 11 in Tech Support
servers are super bad what happens D= gonna keep on posting since i get no answer D=

Comments

• DestellosDestellos
    edited September 11
    I'm getting way more disconnections after today's maintenance, i think maple needs some really good optimization for windows 10
  • DestellosDestellos
    edited September 12
    Keep on getting so many disconnections, maple needs some optimization for PC
  • DestellosDestellos
    edited September 13
    maple keeps on giving more disconnections everyday, why? why why?

Ever DC = 1+ post
  • DestellosDestellos
    edited September 13
    Having the idea to keep on making more post every time you get a disconnection, maybe nexon will hear us that way to optimize either the servers or the game for pc
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,235
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 13
    Destellos wrote: »
    Having the idea to keep on making more post every time you get a disconnection, maybe nexon will hear us that way to optimize either the servers or the game for pc

Please don't spam the forums just because you're disconnecting.
    Sherri
  • SnickySnicky
    Reactions: 610
    edited October 6
    I guess that Nexon really got a take a good deep look into everything concerned there servers and the connection because it is true , that many more experience more and more dc-ing every maintaince that comes around , and is most annoying when u in a party or solo and trying to defeat a boss u can only do ones , or have to wait 30 min before you can redo it . Mostly if you in a party and either you or anyone dcing so not the whole party most are gone by time u log back in . I mostly got issue that I crash already at mainscreen where i wish to connect to Reboot , but I dc also on other occasions . Others crash constant when they into Legion ect ect . The instability of the game gets loads of players mad and alot even go play different games because they have enough . Kinda have less & less to no faith in Nexon really caring for his community , but just do something !!!