[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chair bags, Mounts and Android suggestions

NihilisticNyxNihilisticNyx
Reactions: 615
edited September 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
1) Two 40 chair bags were an amazing addition, but many chair collectors still need larger ones. We're constantly getting God tier level event ones and almost every gachapon rotation has a similar problem with a lot of amazing chairs coming in to replace our old ones. It's a sad state, but I've had to throw out so many decent untradeable event chairs just to fit better chairs.

I'll honestly take any chair bag that has more space than 40 slots, but I'd be very thankful if it was substantial such as two 128+ slotted ones.

2) Players who click on others information can see their equipment, chairs, titles and damage skins. Can you also make it so others can view mounts as well?

3) Could we add eye and earring slots to androids, so we can put more permanent NX on them as well?

Thank you <3!