[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't buy magic wagon ticket with NX credit

buhbawk38buhbawk38
in Bug Reporting
I only have the option to buy with NX prepaid.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2020
    200916_magicwagon_09_2.png
  • BaxiBaxi
    Reactions: 700
    edited September 2020
    i dont know whats the diffrence between prepaied and credit but like they are both money so its really stupid that bug. but i understand that the tech team was aware of that problem and saied it will be fixed. there has been a patch but hey man, nothin..... i logged into my evan today ready with 20k nx to spend and customize my char but i cant cause of this stupid restocks. now lets say IT IS only purchasable with PREPAIED. what do i do to get nx prepaied??
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    Prepaid can't be charged back, it comes from karma koin cards. Credit is when you charge nx directly to your account, and if one were ever to decide to do so, the charges could be disputed with one's bank. That would lead to an account ban; whether it's permanent or just until you square up with billing, I don't know offhand.

What you do to get prepaid is you either find a retailer that sells karma koin cards or use a site like pcgamesupply. Most stores that sell gift cards, as well as cards for things such as Nintendo's e-shop and Steam and such, should sell karma koin cards as well.