[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

mutliple bosses spawn under the map

PureEvilPureEvil
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
hi,

i seem to have the problem that multiple bosses like : Zakum and tengu spawn under the map.
which gets me in the situation i cannot beat them anymore. anyone els having the same problem?
would like for it to be fixed because atm the game is unplayable imo.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited September 2020
    Your computer issue, one of the following may fix it, but none of the last 10 previous bug report about this have really investigated this fully due to the bug poster disappearing off the face of the earth without confirming if it is a solution or not.

-Restart your computer if you are using window 7.
    -If using window 8 or 10, hold shift when selecting the "shutdown" button in the window start menu top perform a full shutdown.
    -Update your graphic card driver.
    -If your graphic card driver was updated at the same time the problem started appearing, that update may be causing the problem.
  • PureEvilPureEvil
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2020
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Your computer issue, one of the following may fix it, but none of the last 10 previous bug report about this have really investigated this fully due to the bug poster disappearing off the face of the earth without confirming if it is a solution or not.

-Restart your computer if you are using window 7.
    -If using window 8 or 10, hold shift when selecting the "shutdown" button in the window start menu top perform a full shutdown.
    -Update your graphic card driver.
    -If your graphic card driver was updated at the same time the problem started appearing, that update may be causing the problem.

hey,

thanks for the response. whoever it did not solve the problem in my case.
    i also tried reinstalling the game but for some reason the game sometimes start with my normal resolution and everything is fine and then sometimes the game launches and it goes to a weird 1300x something resolutiong which i then can not adjust in game. and then is when the problem is happening. in the second case some bosses spawn underneath the map and stuff.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2020
    Just throwing out wild guesses (a bug like this can't be fix if no one can reproduce the bug or know what fixes and why it fixes it).

Delete the registry folder that Maple Story uses so it can remake a fresh one. (run regedit, ctrl-F, search maplestory and delete that folder).
    Try uninstalling all the Microsoft visual C++, and let the Nexon launcher or steam reinstall it when you run Maple Story.

If you have NVIDEA GeForce Experience or AMD Radeon Software or any software that changes your computer setting automatically when you play games, don't let them adjust your computer setting when playing maplestory.
    Try changing window 7/10 resolution if your Maple Story is in that glitched state.
    Reinstall window 7/10 (only if you really really really really really really really really like maplestory)