[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Returning Player

CosmicxLoveCosmicxLove
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
Hey Everyone. I actually don't know if this is the right section for the questions I might be asking and what not so if it isn't I apologize and just ask this to be moved.

So I've recently come back to Maple as of early September after like...7 years of not playing? Last time I played was when Mercedes was around in 2013? In Bera nonetheless.

Anyway I have like no idea what's in the meta in terms of like. Anything really, lol. I made a a Hayato and it's 160+. I've been playing by myself the entire time so I'm just wondering what I should be working on in terms of equipment and quests and all of that. Any help is appreciated since I feel like I'm walking around blind and without anyone to really help me out in-game.