[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot complete Investigating Hiezan Questline

DoggyKinyDoggyKiny
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Questline stuck

Brief bug summary: I am playing as Kanna in the Investigating Hiezan dungeon questline. I beat the second last boss (the purple kimono samurai girl) and enter the next room. Usually, there would be a cutscene with all the bosses so far and Princess No; however, no cutscene appeared and it was just an empty room. I am unable to enter the Hiezan dungeon Princess No boss fight as it says that "You cannot enter because you're not on the right quest". I've tried dying and restarting/forfeiting the questline but it just returns me to the same section and the cutscene would still not appear and I still cannot enter princess no boss fight. Please help, I need the Kanna's Treasure Ring to make use of the 30% off starforce event.

Character name: 420Cartier

Character level: 200

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot NA

Date and time of the incident: 27/09/20 (1800 hours AEST)