[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Player (Luna)

DrakendorDrakendor
Reactions: 310
edited September 2020 in General Chat
Hey everyone!

I used to play Maple back in the Explorer-only days, and even though i was skeptical of returning, I decided to give it a shot, and I'm enjoying it so far. :>

Well, apart from all that, I think it's time to fill up my buddy list (higher than 0 would be great! ;P), so if you wanna be my buddy, my mentor (I'm really noob especially with all the new stuff) or anything related to being part of my maple experience, hit me up :D (IGN: Drakendor).

P.S.: Could also join a social guild if there's any out there, even though I'm not at the required level yet, I will be soon.

Peace and happy mapling ma dudes!

Comments

• LaVeyWakasLaVeyWakas
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2020
    If you ever find your self in Aurora add me! GilesXll!
    I don't know why im in Aurora or if its even populated yet but im going to find out. If not i'll just try to hop over to Bera.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2020
    The guild window, the whole system really, was overhauled not too long ago. You can search for guilds from it now. Which is to say, there are actually advertisements/listings for guilds now instead of searching for guild or leader name.

That said, most well-established guilds only really consider people who are level 200 or higher, but you may find luck with something.
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited September 2020
    I'd be more than happy to help you with whatever you need, so accept my buddy request and we'll talk more in-game.
  • DrakendorDrakendor
    Reactions: 310
    edited September 2020
    LaVeyWakas wrote: »
    If you ever find your self in Aurora add me! GilesXll!
    I don't know why im in Aurora or if its even populated yet but im going to find out. If not i'll just try to hop over to Bera.

Ooh, I don't have those servers, is that on NA version? I'm EU unfortunately :/