[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New in the game

DoctorPropN1DoctorPropN1
in General Chat
Hey
I was playing the game before the Bing bang patch and I'm doing a comeback , i do want to have friends to play with them the game together
My discord is : Doctorpropn1#1435
Add me and send me message , please type here tips how to start everything again from 0

Comments

• ChristaCoolChristaCool
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2020
    Hey if you find yourself on Aurora feel free to add me, IGN is VocaVocaNite.
    It depends on what class you want to play, some classes are more f2p friendly while others may require funding.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2020
    As I've said in a couple of other threads, approach the game as if it's completely new, as if you never played it. Anything you may still remember from the last time you played is woefully outdated. Practically every aspect of the game has changed in the last ten-plus years.

It's far easier to just act like it's a brand new game to you than to have someone sit here and go over what's changed between the last time you played and the present day. There are presently 43 classes in the game, with a max level cap of 275.