[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SO i wanted to main an official post for this!

LaVeyWakasLaVeyWakas
Reactions: 400
edited October 2020 in General Chat
Hello everyone! I 'm a returning player to maplestory and just restarted playing about a week ago.
My server is Aurora which is actually a relatively nice server to play on! I was afraid when my characters were moved from Windia to Aurora that i would be left on a dead server and that wasn't the case at all. I've met a ton of cool people within minutes and over a week in i've found a really great guild. "Golden" and made some awesome friends. With that being said Im always looking for more people to play with also. If you're just starting out or thinking of moving servers or even just bored feel free to add me in games.
IGN:GilesXLL
I forget my level but i think its level 194 at the moment and im a dual blade.
If you guys want to do dailies and so on im the man for the job! Unless its something extreme like Ursus or Hell mode for Gollux or something. Then im deffinately NOT your dude yet. I only have a 625k max attack range at the moment but hopefully it'll grow. Anway ENOUGH RANTING D:< add me if you want.
  1. What is your Favorite Server? Also tell me why down below.5 votes
    1. Scania
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Bera
       20% (1 vote)
    3. Aurora
       40% (2 votes)
    4. Elysium
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Reboot (NA)
       20% (1 vote)
    6. Luna