[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Serious stability issues after Asura war patch

RawbieRawbie
Reactions: 850
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hi Nexon, trying to bring to your attention the stability issues that have been present since this most recent patch.

Prior to this patch, the game's stability was far from perfect, but something I could live with. if I had the game running for more than 5 or 6 hours I would get memory leaks and occasionally would crash if I tried to log into my characters too quickly after launching. the usual issues people have.

However since the Asura war patch went live, I will crash randomly and very frequently. Things like going into portals, opening the cash shop, accepting invites to boss queues, and it seems just being at sidepath on my Kanna makes the game want to crash and burn. there are so many crashes happening and so frequently that I'd say the game has become close to unplayable.

A few people in my guild have been experiencing similar problems and I'm wondering if there's anything we can do to fix these issues.

My PC is well and truly over specced for Maplestory so I'm certain that my hardware is not the problem.