[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Heroes of Maple Cash Set Items 2020

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 1,185
edited October 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In the last time KMS got the Heroes of Maple Cash Set Items in their Awake Update
GMS got it in the last time in the Black Mage Update
When we will get that again? i rly want it to come again to get the sets for my Heroes Classes

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2020
    In the last time KMS got the Heroes of Maple Cash Set Items in their Awake Update
    GMS got it in the last time in the Black Mage Update
    When we will get that again? i rly want it to come again to get the sets for my Heroes Classes

I had a lot of Evans liking my heroes outfit "yeah it's amazing" and was asking me how to get it or when the event is coming out. I know Nexon released it a few times during holiday seasons. So I would say while black Friday and Christmas is coming I would save that 15-20 usd nx to get it for then.

Me myself I am waiting to get the kinesis outfit for my kaiser and some other outfits.

But hope you get the outfit and the other evans as well while it is a dope outfit.

dgxtb5I.png

8G0xCh8.png