[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hidden Mana Shrine Portals not appear

mauricio81cmauricio81c
Reactions: 400
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting
Hi. When i accept hidden mana shrine portals quest. The portals not appear, I have played for hours and since event stared only received 2 portals. I'm afraid the event will pass and I won't be able to reach enough portals to win the prizes. Any idea what I should do or are you checking the bug?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited October 2020
    You can only enter the mana shrine 3 times per world. You may have miscounted how many times you already entered that day.
    Mana shrine portal has a 5 minute cool down between appearance if the kill count requirement is met very fast.
    Killing 25 mobs every 5 seconds will typically spawn the man shrine portal as soon as 8 minutes. (regular spawn rate)
    Killing 25 mobs every 3/1.5 seconds will typically spawn the man shrine portal as soon as it come off cooldown. (kishin/wild totem/frenzy)
    YinYangX