[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sengoku Scroll not showing new rewards

infinitasinfinitas
Reactions: 100
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting
New quests/events are out but scroll isn't updated

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Reactions: 1,670
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2020
  • AeropediaAeropedia
    edited October 2020
    I'm in Australia. I've got all the Week 2 quests as far as I can tell, but my partner has not received a single one. Same timezone, same computer timezone settings, same room, same internet connection, no VPNs, etc.

She only gets the same Week 1 quests, minus the Mana Shrine one, which has been broken 3 out of 7 days so far and today appears to be another such day.

This whole event seems rather buggy.
  • ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2020
    That seems odd... can you tell me the Character classes of your partner and yourself and also the server you both play on, and can you check any other characters?
  • AeropediaAeropedia
    edited October 2020
    That seems odd... can you tell me the Character classes of your partner and yourself and also the server you both play on, and can you check any other characters?
    Myself a Lv220 Night Lord in Scania.

Partner plays a Lv209 Demon Slayer in Scania, but they also don't appear on any of her Lv140+, Lv150+ and Level 200 Scanian characters.

The only difference is that I logged in after the UTC cutover, and she has been logged in the entire time since yesterday.

Other things that did not work:
    - Switching characters and switching back;
    - Restarting the game;
    - Logging out of Nexon Launcher entirely and starting everything from scratch.
  • ZennykinsZennykins
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2020
    Did you try restarting the Pc your Partner is on?, if not try that. If the problem still persists i shall report it
  • AeropediaAeropedia
    edited October 2020
    Thanks. Restarting the PC had no effect.

Update: After manually going to Momijigaoka and talking to every NPC, she finally got the quests. None of the NPCs had chat bubbles above them though.