[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stellar Detectives, Mushroom Shrine, Droplets

BoredEricaBoredErica
Reactions: 440
edited October 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In Stellar Detectives one can only obtain 5 Ascension Modules. I think this is bad because some players didn't know what they did and threw them away, or they used it willy nilly not knowing only 5 can be obtained. I recommend making Ascension Modules very rare loot from rank S box. This also gives players a reason to keep playing the minigame.

EDIT:
I just want to add that Stellar Detectives was launched many months before 5th job when cvel and hmag were considered endgame. There was no way anyone could've made an informed decision about the long term prospects of which ring to boost. Neither was it made clear only 5 would be possible and the decision was important. Even if we had known both, still nobody would've made the right decision because nobody (including Nexon) could have forseen what the meta and bosses would be 5 years down the line. It's entirely possible to make a ring both possible to obtain and very hard to obtain (like RoR4).

Kaisers cannot use Mushroom Shrine skills in Final Form.

I think it'd be best to further reduce Kaiser's hitbox in final form. Addition considerations with FF in vhilla and such is pretty annoying and makes the class hard to play in those cases.

Instead of dropping Stone Origin Droplets, mobs in Tenebris should drop a droplet selector coupon or drop both droplets at half the normal rate.

Since it's hard to make the game stable, at least make it so wealth potions and Legion's Wealth coupons last through DCs.

Please fix familiar healing lag. It's very weird for parties trying to heal each other to send each other to their deaths as their inputs get eaten with familiars that heal the whole party.

Please fix familiars being unsummoned with many map changes and upon death. I have buff freezer, so why is that the only thing that goes?

Dying removes soul charge on the weapon I believe, even with buff freezer. I don't feel like this is right.

Every reset, from Mushroom Shrine quest, I get a dialogue box saying 'quest ended for unknown reason'. Please fix this.

I don't think any familiar badge set should be booster pack only. It's also unclear which badges require boosters without a lot of research which is not user friendly.