[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Remove the need to use sticky keys.

VitaFireVitaFire
Reactions: 510
edited November 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Certain classes run the requirement to use the sticky keys function in windows in order for the class to reach its competitive dps properly. This requirement/feature/exploit should be removed from every place it is present.

The way to do this that would require the least amount of class redesign would be to add an in-game feature that emulates how sticky keys works. However I hate sticky keys enough to where I would gladly have sticky key exploits/features be removed and the skills changed to be similar to sticky key behavior or just buffed in other ways instead.

Here are some examples of class gameplay I found on youtube that require sticky keys to be enabled to work

1. As a player, what is your opinion on sticky keys?3 votes
    1. I want there to be (some unspecified) change to how sticky keys interact with gameplay.
       100% (3 votes)
    2. I want things to stay exactly how they are in regards how certain classes interact w/ sticky keys.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited November 2020
    VitaFire wrote: »
    Certain classes run the requirement to use the sticky keys function in windows in order for the class to reach its competitive dps properly. This requirement/feature/exploit should be removed from every place it is present.

The way to do this that would require the least amount of class redesign would be to add an in-game feature that emulates how sticky keys works. However I hate sticky keys enough to where I would gladly have sticky key exploits/features be removed and the skills changed to be similar to sticky key behavior or just buffed in other ways instead.

Here are some examples of class gameplay I found on youtube that require sticky keys to be enabled to work

I think they added in kms a command for jump attacking on NW, well need to see if it can substitute sticky keys but yeh, having to use those is annoying as hell, i wish they did something so that the characters who need them cuz attack at the same speed and patterns but without the need to use sticky keys...
  • gigatrapgigatrap
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2020
    d
  • gigatrapgigatrap
    Reactions: 620
    edited November 2020
    d