[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero attack lag with controller but not keyboard

zbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzb
Reactions: 910
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
Since the awake update when I train with my zero on my xbox 1 controller there is a lag with the skill moon strike meaning i cant spam it back to back but it is not a combo skill and there should be no delay, i checked this on my keyboard and i can spam no problem no lag at all. And again this problem didnt start until after the awake update. Other than the skill delay everything on the controller works fine have no idea why thats happening.

Comments

• overlord_smooverlord_smo
    Reactions: 200
    The same thing is going on with all my chars with a main attack skill (aran, kana, mercedes linked skills wont chain) I can only get the first hit to activate over and over. Exp. for aran, his 1, 2, 3, final blow, tri attack used to work every time pre awake, now its 1, 1, 1 on controller. The rest of the link will not activate, only with using straight keyboard. (using the old logitech f310)
  • PsxsasukePsxsasuke
    Reactions: 200
    same here , with kanna, Aran and now Zero