[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Server perks

EXdestEXdest
Reactions: 1,375
edited November 2020 in Bug Reporting
I am training my pathfinder mule on burning server. I leveled up to 130, completed the perks quest, I only got 5 exp coupons but 1k power elixirs missing.

ign: iMSpfd

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2020
    Did you already claim these perks on another character?
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2020
    AKradian wrote: »
    Did you already claim these perks on another character?

I did, but why would that matter. The fact that I was able to click the quest and receive 5 coupons means I should get the power elixirs as well. The quest doesn't even say that you can claim it only once on a character.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2020
    - [Updated November 20] Surprise! There are additional Burning World Character Level Achievement Perks that can be claimed once per world by any character in the Burning World when they reach the listed level requirement. See the Burning World Character Level Acheivement Perks listed in the reward section below for details!
    - [Updated November 20] Please note that Burning World Character Level Achievement Perks rewards cannot be claimed again even if you delete the character that claimed it.

It is a bug that you were able to claim more EXP coupons.