[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help me to pass Forest of endurance stage 4

Psicokiller_90Psicokiller_90
Reactions: 500
edited December 2020 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi guys, I go to the forum in order to request help for the jump quest since it is difficult for me to pass it. Please help me :(

Comments

• BaconBishopBaconBishop
    Reactions: 200
    Hi guys, I go to the forum in order to request help for the jump quest since it is difficult for me to pass it. Please help me :(

SMH good luck the snakes on that level are just flat out broken sitting on every ledge 85% of the time and don't even get me started on falling through the ledges on 9/10 jumps. Honestly These Jump quests are so damn difficult that they may as well be nerfed or removed from the game. The only Jump quest I have completed (after 2.5 hrs of screaming) is the Kerning City one. though I haven't beaten stage 4 of the forest yet either, my advice is to try and knock the snakes back as your landing onto the next platform may help somewhat.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2021
    Unfortunately, jump quests are a lot of patience/endurance (and yes, some luck). Some advice I can give for 4 (if it's the stage I think it is) wait for the Jr. Neki's to be on the opposite side and practice jumping/determining the edge of the platform.