[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cube Drop Rates

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting
I'm not sure why this has not been brought up, but there was a past patch saying that they would raise the cube drop rates. I got alot of cubes during that patch. Now, I'm not getting alot of cubes this patch. There was no mention of nerfing drop rates for cubes in the Awake Patch Notes. I been keeping track of cubes for like a few weeks, and I have not seen a single MCC/Meister dropping from Gollux or Zakum (I know it dropped from Zakum for some people), I rarely see one from Normal Hilla. I remember Gollux did drop cubes in the past, but I'm getting a feeling that Gollux doesn't drop them anymore? I have been running at least +200% Drop Rate on 2 characters. Is this intended, to slow down people's progression, similar to Korean MapleStory?

Not only that, I been using over 100 cubes, and NOT one of them tiered up a single item. I made sure I'm using the right cubes for the items.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2020
    I have never seen Gollux dropped cube.
    My drop rate record the day before the awake patch and today show no changes in the average cube drop rate
  • EstarkoEstarko
    Reactions: 630
    edited January 2021
    a