[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

some suggestions to help prevent accidental ksing

YunaBeSaidYunaBeSaid
Reactions: 950
edited December 2020 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
indicate a map's burning stage on the change channel ui. this would be helpful for looking for 100% maps instead of randomly/methodically ccing, and would help prepare for the expectation that a map is already taken (if there's only 1 ch with a good burn, it's probly someone who has had it fsr'd).

while a player is in a portal, other players see some evidence that the portal has someone in it

while i'm suggesting things, it would be nice if items on the ground don't count down towards disappearing while you are nearby

&

limit certain alerts to not trigger simultaneously. it's an info overload when i see a smega for an mvp, get a portal, get an elite boss alert, get an elite monster/champ on my map, get an event minigame invitation, & get a sudden mission or am trying to finish a combo mission, all at once. it is nice to get a portal right after activating a rune, but it would be nice if portals & sudden missions are not triggered until after other alerts like elite appearances, minigame invites, & map burn indications are finished.

the severely shortened duration of elite monster/champion appearances makes it a lot more stressful to have to suddenly triage a half dozen possible options that each may require different approaches for optimization. the last patch fixed a lot of the janky elite champion behaviors (but the defend the castle portal change made that one much more stressful).