[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[NA Reboot] Noobstory

DanielGMDanielGM
Reactions: 300
in Guilds
I would like to welcome you all to Noobstory.
I want this guild to be heavy in the social aspect and actual content 2nd.
Like back in the day, just chilling, doing dailies together and talk about the current events or w/e, especially in discord.
I want to welcome any level but I prefer people be at least 180.

What To Expect
The guild rules will not be strict but please watch you say to other people. I have no tolerance with hate speech.
LGBTQIA+ & Allied
This is a safe space for everyone, just trying to have a fun and respectable place for the people that play the game.

Requirements
Be active (People will be kicked after 14 days of inactivity with no warning. If you got something irl, we understand, just let us know how long you'll be gone.
Cap with guildies (Normal Root Abyss and Chaos Horntail with a guildie. We will hold parties once Daily Reset happens.

Streamers / Content Creators
If you stream on twitch/youtube, I will set something up in the discord and pop in whenever I'm free. Your channel will be shared within the discord IF YOU'RE ACTIVE IN THE DISCORD

Discord Link
EVERYONE is welcome to the discord, even if you don't want to join the guild. Making a safe and fun place for maplers is the biggest personally.
I'm thinking of adding leveling roles for people who're high levels and high damage, unsure.
Roles will be seperated between class type ex; Explorer, Flora, Hero, etc
As of 12/13/2020, only a friend and myself are in the discord. Hopefully I can invite people and have others invite people so this can be a big community server for veterans and new people. I have big plans for this discord/guild.
Also looking for people who wouldn't mind in helping me with Moderating, Managing the discord.