[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Launching from Steam Crash

Tiny23Tiny23
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
I'm having an issue where Maplestory crashes shortly after launching it from Steam. Within a few seconds of the game window launching, Maplestory immediately stops responding and remains on a white window until I force-quit the game. I verify the files in Steam and it states that there is one file it cannot verify; Steam downloads the correct file. I attempt to launch the game again and have the same result. I verify the game files again and again it states that one file cannot be verified and it downloads the correct file. I think something is happening during the launch process where the a file is getting incorrectly updated or modified by other game files, causing the game to freeze shortly after launching. I've included screenshots showing each step I've taken.

maple1.png
maple2.png
maple3.png
maple4.png