[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Arcane River Hologram Mode

BrilliamBrilliam
Reactions: 100
Hello there!

I wanted to suggest an idea that came to my mind and I think it could be really cool, since it has never been seen on the game

The idea came when I was playing late night after a whole day of Work/Take care of the dog/Gym/Dinner/Shower.. My days are pretty busy and stressful, so sometimes I like to play Maple to relax. To me, it's kinda hard to level up, since I have so little time. So I've never got to experience end game bosses or any of those maps 230+ (I've been playing for years and I'm barely 228 lol). It would take me years to get to those levels lol. So what if there was a way I could see them?

So it would work like this:

Someone in those maps can invite you to participate in there, but like a hologram. I mean, we've seen those in the game right? So why not use them to give us a way to explore those maps for fun. The trick is, you can't use any skills (Or maybe some, kind off?). But hey, at least you get to enjoy other maps and monsters, jumping around while talking with a friend while he's training, you know, connecting with others and making friends. I think that's what part of Maplestory is about..

Anyway, I hope you like my idea,

Will.