[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I got Banned without reason ( white wallpaper)

KaminyerKaminyer
in General Chat
Yesterday I was banned with my cousin on the CLP map without having used illegal programs, after attending an Elite boss my cousin had the game's wallpaper in white, he restarted the character and appeared on the Henesys map and immediately I suffered the same thing on the CLP Map while on the rope opening nodestones, I restarted the character and appeared on the Henesys Map, I returned to CLP to take care of my map and DC, then the Banned message

Comments

• pekinopekino
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2021
    It is the new antihack system. that white map is a GM room, I don't know, I think they will deactivate it because there are too many unfair bans. good luck
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Reactions: 540
    edited January 2021
    Kaminyer wrote: »
    Yesterday I was banned with my cousin on the CLP map without having used illegal programs, after attending an Elite boss my cousin had the game's wallpaper in white, he restarted the character and appeared on the Henesys map and immediately I suffered the same thing on the CLP Map while on the rope opening nodestones, I restarted the character and appeared on the Henesys Map, I returned to CLP to take care of my map and DC, then the Banned message

Hey Kaminyer. Send in a ticket to customer support to appeal the ban (along with your cousin). Include when it happened, the server, and your character names.

If they respond with a guilty verdict and you're adamant it's not the case, DM me with your ticket number afterwards and I'll verify it with them.