[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I barely do any damage

NonaspNonasp
Reactions: 200
in General Chat
I'm a level 215 Adele in Burning world with range of 390024~433359 without using any buffs. I'm aware that this is probably the weakest you can get around this level so I tried to find guides on how to become more powerful. Unfortunately, you need a lot of mesos to achieve a lot of those options but since I can't beat powerful monsters; I can't farm those for mesos either. I feel stuck since I don't have more than 30 million and I can't seem to get the right items for sell. The only ways I'm getting mesos now is through weaker bosses with the hardest being normal Pink Bean and basically just training and picking up mesos in maps. I'm honestly feeling a little lost since I have absolutely no idea how to continue.

Comments

• Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited January 2021
    Nonasp wrote: »
    I'm a level 215 Adele in Burning world with range of 390024~433359 without using any buffs. I'm aware that this is probably the weakest you can get around this level so I tried to find guides on how to become more powerful. Unfortunately, you need a lot of mesos to achieve a lot of those options but since I can't beat powerful monsters; I can't farm those for mesos either. I feel stuck since I don't have more than 30 million and I can't seem to get the right items for sell. The only ways I'm getting mesos now is through weaker bosses with the hardest being normal Pink Bean and basically just training and picking up mesos in maps. I'm honestly feeling a little lost since I have absolutely no idea how to continue.

Meso situation in burning world is suppose to be hard. Literally everyone in that server is basically starting from the scratch with no mules. Instead of focusing on raising meso, focus more on utilizing the coin shop event. I hope you've been doing your coin events because it is very important that you unlock at least Chun Gong scroll since Chun Gong coin shop has most of the enhancement items. Post pics of your gears